Our Goal is to Simplify the Process for You
Serving all Arizona courts. You register, attend, learn, and relax. NO TEST. NO HIDDEN FEES. We electronically report your registration and completion to your court. Need more time? We will help. Our caring and experienced staff pride themselves on customer service.
Benefits of the Arizona Defensive Driving 4-hour Course?
- VIOLATION DISMISSED BY THE COURT
- KEEP DMV RECORD CLEAN
- NO POINTS
- NO INSURANCE RATE INCREASE
- NO ORDER TO ATTEND TRAFFIC SURVIVAL SCHOOL FOR RED LIGHT VIOLATION
Am I Eligible?
- Did not attend Arizona traffic school in the last year.
- The violation must not be for a traffic crash involving serious injury or death
- Commercial Drivers Licenses (CDL) are not eligible.
- The violation was not received while driving a commercial vehicle.
- The violation must be for an eligible civil traffic violation
- Course must be completed 7 days prior to court date or extended court date.
- State Fee ($20.00)
- State Surcharge ($45.00)
- School Fee ($43.00) for Classroom or Internet Course
- Local Court Fee varies by court